- Consultation services and comprehensive care for all forms of cancer and blood disorders.
- Second opinion consultations for all forms of cancer and blood disorders.
- Expertise in management of patients unwilling or unable to accept blood transfusions (bloodless medicine).
- Offer most forms of cancer therapy including chemotherapy, biotherapy, immunotherapy and infusions of various medications including antibiotics all delivered by experienced ONS certified nurses in a comfortable, state-of the art infusion center.
- On-site laboratory services, which include therapeutic and diagnostic phlebotomies.
- On-site blood and urine analysis with the capacity to perform complete blood counts with differentials, urinalysis and INR monitoring for patients who require Coumadin/Warfarin monitoring.
- We perform bone marrow biopsies and aspirations on-site, although professional interpretation is requested however, we offer professional peripheral smear examination and interpretation.
- We support guideline adherence and clinical trial enrollment for our patients, according to the National Comprehensive Cancer Centers (NCCN) Consortium, National Cancer Institute (NCI), as well as the American Cancer Society (ACS).
- Offer access to numerous clinical trials.
- Financial assistance and counseling.
- On-campus American Cancer Society (ACS) branch office.
- On-campus blood product transfusions are available to compliment our services.
- On campus radiation oncology services.
- Access to nutritional & dietary care, physical & rehabilitation therapy, lymphedema clinic, genetic counseling, spiritual counseling and complementary care.
Unless we can assure cure in all cancers, which we obviously cannot (yet!), we need clinical trials to evaluate the effectiveness of new drugs or treatment strategies.Read More
The most common treatment for cancer is the infusion of anti-cancer medications or chemotherapy. Since every person is unique, side affects and treatmentRead More
Here at OC Blood & Cancer Care we have an accredited*, state and federally licensed in-house laboratory for all routine blood work. The lab saves you multiple trips...Read More
Your nutrition status at the time of diagnosis and during your course of treatment plays an important role in your tolerance of and recovery from cancer therapy.Read More
If newly diagnosed, a cancer survivor or a friend or loved one who has been diagnosed with cancer sharing, learning and leaning on others in similar situations can be quite valuable.Read More
The DigniCap® scalp cooling system consists of a snug-fitting silicone cooling cap connected to a cooling and control unit which circulates coolant through channels in the cap.Read More
Successful treatments for cancers and blood disorders vary greatly and may involve chemotherapy, oral medications, surgery, radiation therapy...Read More